Virtual Tour: Magnolia Silos

I know there are so many of you who have been dying to visit the Magnolia Silos that HGTV stars Chip & Joanna Gaines have established. I figured with me having direct access while going to school at Baylor, I could give you a sense of what it's like to walk through the Magnolia Market at the new Silos location. 

When coming to the Magnolia Silos, some people have a picture in their head, and others have no clue what to expect. This place is anything but ordinary. Yes, it has a farm house feel to it, but it's also shabby chic & sophisticated. It's the best of all worlds in one shop! From shopping, to kids playing on the grass, to eating at the food trucks, there is something for everyone to enjoy!

I love Magnolia because?? Because the people that stand behind the company are real, true, loving people. Chip & Joanna Gaines have supported Waco from the beginning, are helping to craft Waco to be it's best & are supporting so many different people through their journey. 




( I recently took blog pics here: Plaid. Stripes. Fringe.)



(How gorgeous right when you walk in!)

(Hands down.My absolute FAVORITE candle. EVER. Smells clean, crisp & outdoorsy)


(The candles are all throughout the store!!)












(Thursday afternoon @ 5:00, not so many people. But on a Friday or a Saturday- you are asking for a packed house & having to squeeze past people, with the lines going in and out of the ropes!!)





(I wish Jojo would come make my coffee bar look this cute! Love the hanging of mugs!)





(Chip & Jojo support so many different causes. I love it!)



(I over heard one lady saying she was purchasing one of these tins for her front porch, by her rockers! Then, when it's not winter she'll turn it around. Dual purpose! I had thought about putting blankets in it fireside!)



(On Fridays & Saturdays- this lawn is packed with kids! They provide balls & games so the kids can entertain themselves! Genius!!)













(On any given day there are roughly 7 food trucks! All local, amazing, and delicious!)
My fav food trucks: 
Common Grounds- that's my coffee place & I live for it. To die for coffee!
Milo: farm to table food. Hands down THE best biscuits you'll ever taste. 
Luna Juice: ummm, who doesn't love cold pressed juices? I never knew I liked beets until Beetlejuice...

(Fridays & Saturdays- these tables are packed!!)






The Magnolia Silos are hard to beat! There's something to please everyone. On the weekends, that is the place to be in Waco, besides McLane Stadium for a home game! Locals stop by just to eat, or if you're like me, to grab another candle, because I am completely obsessed with the original scent & the green label candle! They smell amazing and have lasted me quite a while, not to mention what a cute container to re-use after it's burnt out! 

I think I know what's on many Christmas lists this year, and I think they include something from Magnolia or visiting Magnolia! 
I suggest making a trip to Waco to see this beauty for yourself, and exploring the rest of Waco in it's glory. Located downtown, Magnolia has many surroundings that are sure to be enjoyed! 



Baylor Girl In Pearls

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments :

Post a Comment