Dressin' up a Sweater

I love me an over-sized sweater. Why? Well, why not? They don't show your booty in leggings. They hide the tummy. And they are super comfy! They're an all over win!


















How can you get away with wearing an over-sized sweater to work, or to dinner, or even a party?
Throw on some leather leggings, some booties, and you are ready! This is such an easy transitional outfit! You can wear flats during the day, change into heels for the evening & do a bolder lip for the evening! Of course you can always add more jewels!

If you can't tell, this season one of my favorite pieces, is leather leggings! These babies can dress anything up & make you look like you are ready to conquer those holiday parties! What's so great, is that this key piece, can be paired with so many tops, that you can create dozens and dozens of looks, revolving these same bottoms, every time! No one will know you are wearing the same bottoms, because they are such a basic color, they allow for your top & accessories to do the talking! I just wear to a tacky Christmas sweater party, and had my roommate wear her leather leggings, she got so many compliments, while wearing the ugliest sweater, because her bottoms were adorable. I loved the look: tacky top, but I don't care, I'll wear my fancy pants & pull that snowman sweater off! 

Five ways to wear leather leggings:

To work.
Christmas party.
NYE.
Date night.
ANY WHERE & EVERY WHERE!!

PS. Can you tell that I am 100%, completely obsessed with coffee? I love it, and cute coffee mugs. Especially when someone makes a pretty design... Caramel Macchiato is my go to!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Here I've linked some very affordable leather leggings.

Note: I prefer my Lysse leggings, because they are such great quality & they have a tummy control band! Almost like built in Spanx, but this band is so comfy, and isn't as tight! Lysse are my favorite leggings, because the quality is so great! I've never had a problem with them! And I wear my leggings almost every day, so I've gone through my fair share of cheap leggings!




Baylor Girl In Pearls

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments :

Post a Comment