Cozy, Casual & Sequin NYE!

IF I were going somewhere for NYE that required "real clothes" this would be a contender in my books! But seeing as I'm going to the lake, maybe I'll just stick to leggings, over-sized tees, vests & I might even dress it up a bit with some sparkly studs! ;)

















I love love LOVE any reason to wear sequin. Anything dressy. Heels. I'm your gal! 

What do I love about this outfit? 
Well, who can't love the pants?! They are amazing. If I had an excuse to wear sequin pants everyday, by golly I would toot around in them everywhere! But since I can't really get away with that, I will keep it to special occasions only. I love mixing styles. My sweater is more of a casual look while my pants are special occasion! I love mixing the two! 

Since the winter weather has finally hit Texas, we need to break out those sweaters and wear them quickly because no one knows how long we have! HA! 

Thanks for reading! See ya in the NEW YEAR! 








Baylor Girl In Pearls

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment :

  1. I wish everyday was an occasion to wear sequined leggings, they're so cute!!
    xo, Syd
    www.anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete