Tall Girl Struggle...





















Top: Free People {similar, similar} Shorts: Bella Dahl {white, denim} Shoes: Tory Burch
Handbag: Tory Burch. Watch: Kate Spade
(click on items above for direct links)

Struggle is real, y'all. Struggle is real. 
I feel like if you're over 5"7, you have THE hardest time finding something to either be a dress, or a rather long top. With me, it's either right at the point of being too short to be a dress or being a little too long for a top. I can never win. 

I fell in love with this Free People top because I love the style & loved all the colors. Now, I say top because for some people, they could totally pull this off as a dress and be all kinds of cute, but for me & I feel like so many others, this is just at the length of being too short and almost too long to do anything with! 

Since this top was such an awkward length, I found some shorts that would work tucked and/or un-tucked! I wasn't going to let this top not be mine, because of the length! I was going to make it work! Now, I must add these shorts I could live in for days upon days because they are SO comfy!

Hope your second day of summer is off to a great start!!!


Baylor Girl In Pearls

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments :

Post a Comment