VIONIC

Casual, work, winter look.
Gray & black & a little bit of leather. Pop of red. & Ready to go! 


These leggings are some of my favorites! Mostly cloth, but on the side just a tad bit of leather to dress up an outfit to the next notch. This top- I've had it for a while, but I haven't had the chance to wear it. I love how flowy it is- perfect for this holiday season to hide all the yummy treats I keep eating! Especially during finals, I'll be relying on caffeine and sugar to keep me going!

Have you ever heard of Vionic shoes? I hadn't either until recently! They are some of the comfiest shoes that I have ever put on my feet! I would highly recommend these shoes for anyone who is on their feet a lot, walking around but still wanting to look cute, or just loves comfy shoes in general! These flats are so cute, and I love the little bit of glitz they have to spice up an outfit! They also have some super cute moccasin house shoes that look oh so comfy!

This look is something you can easily recreate! Black leggings? Oversized flowy top? A little glitzy jewelry to spice it up. BAM! You got it. And this could easily be paired with other shoes to take it from day time to night time!

Links:



Baylor Girl In Pearls

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments :

Post a Comment