Inexpensive AND Quality is the BEST combo!

We all love a good steal, and we all love a quality piece. 
What's wrong with mixing?! NOTHING! 


Are you a quality or a quantity person? Why can't you be both?! You can!

This outfit, I paired quality and quantity together. Majority being inexpensive items, but throwing in quality pieces here & there completes it. This swing dress? I think I paid roughly $12, shipped.... But would you have ever guessed that? You can get away with "cheap" aka inexpensive items by pairing them the right way. My bag, which is my new backpack (reversible...), is from Target (the mother land) and I scored it on sale for $22! Scarf? Target also... Sorry y'all, I am such a sucker for Target. My scarf I also scored on sale for $12! But, my boots & leggings, and accessories are all quality pieces that draw the outfit together. 

Also- changing the way you accessorize can totally change the feel of the look. I paired a blanket scarf with this swing dress for a daytime look, but if I were going out to dinner or needed something a little dressier, I would play it up with jewelry, and put on some black OTK boots, or booties, or even flats!

So, I have found a new website that quite possible may get me in trouble... But I'm just saving money, one purchase at a time... SheIn is the website. 
It's where I got this swing dress: $9.99 Grey Swing Dress

Bracelet: Chloe & Isabel- Brooke Broadus 

Necklace: Everlasting Joy Jewelry


Links:

Baylor Girl In Pearls

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments :

Post a Comment