MIRROR MIRROR

So in love with my new Kendta Scott from the new Winter collection, Mirror Mirror. 
I need more. I can't handle it! I love how these new pieces don't "look like" Kendra. Don't get me wrong, I wear & love the iconic pieces, but I love things that are different!!  
I chose the Wyatt Necklace in Emerald Illusion & Jayce Long Necklace in Pyrite! This green necklace is going to be worn all the time- it's perfect for my Baylor outfits. I'm always wearing green! 
I love the pyrite necklace because it's so rustic! This will be something I throw on with a cute tee to dress it up & you'll be seeing it quite often! 
I got mine from The Brass Trunk & they ship to you! Find them on Facebook & order your new pieces to be shipped today!! I love shopping local in my hometown & supporting small businesses! You should too! 
Www.thebrasstrunk.com 

Xoxo 

Baylor Girl In Pearls

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments :

Post a Comment