Ninety Fours Black OTS









Dress: c/o Ninety Fours. Shoes: Target. Necklace: Everlasting Joy. Purse: Last Call NM
*10% off Everlasting Joy w/ code "EJ+Catherine"

I am such a repeater! Once I find something I like, wether it be a trend, a certain food, how I do my makeup, whatever it may be, I constantly repeat it! Once I get in the groove of something, I don't change! "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Am I right? 

I have been such a repeater when it comes to OTS (off the shoulder) this season. Another thing I've been real big on is these shoes! I am such a shoe-aholic. (I just made that up & I'm loving it). These have been some of my favorite summer sandals. Who would have thunk that $34 at Target could get you this far?! I love them! 

This dress is so fun because you can do so many things with it! I love that it's OTS (obviously ;) ) and I love that it's not tight fitting. I am a lover of big & flowy clothing. I always get made fun of for sizing up & occasionally I've ended up in the Maternity section at Target, on accident. But this dress is so forgiving. Not only does the black slim you, but the fit is awesome. I love that it's not constraining me & I could add a belt for a pop of color or if I wanted to wear it a little more figure showing. 

You can get this dress & so much more for 10% using code "BaylorGirlInPearls10".
http://www.ninetyfours.com/


Baylor Girl In Pearls

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

8 comments :

  1. Love this dress!! So cute!

    xO - Steph

    www.urbanblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally guilty of being an outfit repeater too, but this look is too cute to not repeat!:)
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am an outift repeater too! Especially with the off the shoulder trend lol I can't believe those shoes are $34 they are darling! You look so pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Love OTS everything!
    Xoxo
    Jess
    www.mustheartstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress!!! And that necklnce, it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are beautiful!! I absolutely love this entire outfit. You are totally rockin' it.

    Xoxo,
    Angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm ALL about the off-the-shoulder trend. OBSESSED.
    XO Amanda | www.glitterandspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been trying to find good OTS tops and dressers but my darn shoulders are so wide I've been having a hard time! :( I love them though!

    Lauren | boston belle

    ReplyDelete