FALL FRIDAY: RULE BREAKER!

Breaking the rules!
1. It's hot in Texas.
2. Who tells me what to wear?!


IT'S OKAY TO WEAR WHITE AFTER LABOR DAY! 

PHOTO CRED: THIS DIME OF A REDHEAD. *roomies rock*
Top: Karisma. Shorts: JC Penney. Necklace & Earrings: Kendra Scott. Watch: Kate Spade. 
Sunnies: Ray Ban. Shoes: Calvin Klein. Clutch: House of Harlow. 

Why do people say you can't wear white after labor day? I'm not really sure, and don't understand. 


I, will be a rule breaker. Judge me..


How does one stay fashionable for fall while not suffocating in this Texas heat? It's officially fall & this weather is hardly "fall-like". Killing me! Add a piece of fall clothing with a piece of summer clothing to create a balance. I chose to wear a sweater paired with some shorts, to create a comfortable yet in-season outfit. It's more about fabric, than color. This sweater isn't big & chunky, it's light and short sleeved. Perfect! I'm not sure that I would pair white lace shorts with this, but these thicker material shorts do the job right!

I am dying to get this fall weather everyone else has. Wearing a scarf right now would just suffocate you. And riding boots? I cannot wait to break those out. Hopefully, fingers crossed, mother nature will bless us... SOON! 

WEAR WHAT'S APPROPRIATE.... FOR THE WEATHER.

Xoxo, 



Baylor Girl In Pearls

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments :

  1. Great look Cat! And, you are right....it's OK to wear white year round....just not on your feet! And material is the key....no summer fabrics should be worn after LD, but in Texas, sometimes you JUST have to wear linen in September to be able to breathe! Your look is great and your roomie ROCKS!! Love you MMc.
    xoxo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Rebel Child! She takes after her aunt Lo! xo

    ReplyDelete