LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL

Ben Rector.
Do yourself a favor. Google him. Download his songs.
You. Are. Welcome.



This in-between, he said / she said weather is getting ridiculous.
Well, not really he said she said, but I feel like this weather goes back and forth more than a junior high argument. I just don't know how much longer I can take it.
I have the hardest times in the mornings trying to figure out what to wear, (like I said in my Rule Breaker post), so I love when I find a dress I can just throw on! 

I rarely hit up Forever21. I'm either not near one, don't want to take the chance of ordering online, or don't think about it. WELL. That is going to change from here on out. This dress was the "weekly deal" when I decided to go in the Waco store a few weeks ago. I got this dress for TWELVE BUCKS. Yes. And I regret everyday not buying every color in my size. I could have one for every day of the week. Change my shoes every other day. Maybe throw on a different necklace. And no one would ever notice. Okay, people would start to notice, but I would be too cute & comfortable to even care!

PRIME example of why you should shop by yourself. No one is there to pressure you. No one is judging you. No one is rushing you. While I love shopping with my mom (I really do love shopping with you & your credit card mom....) I love shopping by myself because I am on no one's schedule & I have no one's rules to abide by. 

Some people say they like quality over quantity. Others the opposite, liking quantity over quality. I, don't really have a preference. While I like my higher end clothes, I love a good deal. If we are talking about something that is more of an investment/staple piece, I want quality. If we are talking about something that is trendy, I can handle quantity. While I know people who would never purchase something from Forever21, I have no shame & my college budget loves it!

Don't buy something because of the brand, buy something because you love it. Who cares what others think- you do you honey. Just think about how many sad people there are who paid $200 for a dress like this & you can pay $12 and be the happiest person on Earth! 


DRESS: FOREVER 21. BOOTIES: OLD NAVY. JEWELRY: KENDRA SCOTT.
HANDBAG: HOUSE OF HARLOW. WATCH: KATE SPADE. COFFeE: STARBS.

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!!


xoxo





Baylor Girl In Pearls

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments :

Post a Comment