Ninety Fours Handkerchief Top!

















Top: Ninety Fours. Denim: old. Shoes: old Gianni Bini. Purse: Grateful Bags
Necklace: Everlasting Joy. Sunnies: Nordstrom BP

What are your summer plans?! 
Going to the beach?
Going to the lake? 
Running errands every single day?

Yes. Yes. Yes. You need this top!! 
This top is easy & breezy! 
I love that I can throw it on with almost anything! 
The best part? It's only $35!!! 
(Comes in white also)
++ you can get 10% off with code: "baylorgirlinpearls10". 

This might be one of the last times you see me sporting some white denim in the summer! Well, maybe not the last but far and few in my future! It is so so hot here now & I cannot stand to wear jeans! Dresses are my go-to for summer! They're so easy to throw on, and you don't have to match any pieces! It's so easy to wake up & just pick out a dress! This top, is an exception! I'll wear my jeans just to wear this top! Or my white shorts. Or anything, because this top is so stinkin' cute!

Hope you're having a FAB Tuesday!!!





Baylor Girl In Pearls

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments :

  1. I love this top! The back is super cute. I love breezy flowy tops like this. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that hemline!!! Hugs, Kait
    www.makeminemaroon.com

    ReplyDelete