Swinging into Summer!
















Y'ALL. As I am writing this, it is my first day of summer! Woo! 
I am officially a Junior at Baylor! How exciting. This last semester was a big one! Lots of balancing but you can always get through it!

What am I looking forward to??

1) Attempt (keyword: attempt) to catch up on some sleep! This past week was a rough one. I am a person that needs a good 8-12 hours of sleep a night. This past week, if I got 5 hours, I was doing real good! So these first few weeks of summer, sleep if my best friend!

2) I cannot wait for all my BFFs to get in town & we can lay by the pool and catch up! Even though we talk daily, during the school year you have NO time to have an actual conversation. I miss my people!!! (Shelby & Courtney.. COME ON!!!)

3) Food. Not cooked by me. Ha! I love coming home because that means I don't have to go to the grocery store & I'm not again, attempting, to cook a meal! Some turn out great.. Others. Ehh. 

SUMMER. SUMMER. SUMMER. 

Outfit Details:
Dress: Francescas. Shoes: Target. Earrings: Kendra Scott. 
Necklace: Everlasting Joy. Sunnies: Nordstrom. Watch: Michael Kors

Everlasting Joy: Get 10% off with code EJ+CATHERINE. 
Free Shopping code EJLOVE. 

Happy Monday & Happy Summer to those enjoying it with me!




Baylor Girl In Pearls

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments :

Post a Comment