The Everything Dress



















Dress: RiffRaff. (My link). Shoes: DSW. (Under $40!). Necklace: Kendra. (Similar). 
Bracelets: Everlasting Joy. Sunnies: Nordstrom BP. ($12!!)

As I write this, I'm sitting outside, and while it's only 84 degrees, it is sooo humid & sticky! So gross. I am ready for "summer weather" to get here & stay! I never know if it can be a pool day or not, you kind of have to just go with the flow! 

This is the "everything" dress because you can literally wear it anywhere!!! Regular day, running errands, dinner, wedding, church, or even as a cover up! Seriously, this dress can be dressed up or dressed down, it's so perfect! And, I love linen for the summer so this is perfect with a little added embellishments! Sometimes linen can be boring, so I love that this has some pizazz to it! You'll be seeing more of this dress, I'm sure!

Oh, and ps- I've been using the Younique Beachfront Self Tanner & on this post, I have on the Body Bronzer in Hermosa on my legs to give them that photoshopped finish look!!
(Link- Younique)

Halfway through the week, pat yourself on the back! We are SO close to a long weekend!!!


Baylor Girl In Pearls

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments :

Post a Comment