Living life to the fullest























I don't know about y'all but this week has taken it's sweet time to get us to Friday! But, Friday is finally here so we can salute to the weekend! What's crazy to think is that I have ONE week left of my sophomore year classes. How crazy is that?! This week has gone by SO slow. But this whole year has gone by SO fast! It's crazy to think there's only two more years of school left because my first two years went by so fast! 

5 Ways To Live Life To The Fullest:


1) Don't be so negative. I get so caught up in the negativity of the world, and it's a really bad distraction as to what is actually going on wonderfully in the world. Try to be more positive and have a more positive outlook on all situations. Majority of the time I find myself regretting what I say or the way I acted because I was acting in negativity. 

2) Fully embrace the current state. Don't think about the past or the future. I say "what if" way too much. I plan like a crazy person. I need to work harder on fully enjoying living in the "now" rather than worrying about what will happen later.

3) Participate in life. I mean, don't we all?? We may think we do, including myself, but sometimes I find myself watching life pass by & not jumping in to create memories. Wether it's going out with friends, going to a "boring" event or even just watching a movie, I can always find an excuse to not do something. I need to stop doing that, because I usually don't have anything going on. Participating in life will create many more happy memories, and goes along with embracing the current state. 

4) Don't sweat the small stuff. You mean we don't have to fret over each and every little detail? I am prone to this. I sweat about all the stuff. If someone is running late, it puts me in a bad mood. If someone does't do something to my exact liking, I get so frustrated. I need to learn that these things are not a big deal! 

5) Trust yourself. You know your strengths. Don't ever stop yourself from doing something you love because you're nervous or scared-- especially if it's dealing with being worried about someone else's opinion about you. You know yourself better than anyone else, don't cut yourself short because of what someone else might think. Making yourself happy is the best gift you can give yourself. A happy life is more enjoyable than a life full of "what if's". 


Two Tips I've Learned On Life:

1) Life is extremely precious and goes by in the blink of an eye. I use to get so annoyed with every "old" person that would tell me to enjoy my time because it goes by so quick. But it does! It's crazy to think that two years of college have already passed by. Seriously take your time to enjoy all opportunities. You don't truly understand it, until you experience it. Live life to the fullest!

2) I'm one to have a negative attitude and lately I've come to realize that if you will put forth an effort to make all situations positive, you'll just be happier overall. I know that is a lot to say, and not necessarily do. But I for one need to work on being more positive overall than just being quick to judge, or quick to temper. It's hard to work on, but it will overall change your aspect on life! 


Okay, that's enough. Enough wise words from Catherine.
Happy Friday! I hope y'all have a great day & even better weekend!!!! 


CHEERS!


Dress: Elle Lain
Shoes: DSW Calvin Klein
Clutch: Gianni Bini
Earrings: Target
Necklace: Gaudy Me
Sunglasses: Ray Ban



Baylor Girl In Pearls

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments :

Post a Comment