Spring Must-Have Product Review!

I LOVE products. Hair products. Makeup. Skincare. Fragrance. Literally anything. I am a product hoarder. I have cabinets FULL of products at home & at my apt! I don't like to throw them away because "what if I need that in 7 months?". That's me.. I love to try out new products, so if a blog tells me how great it is, or if it's on sale, or if it just looks like I need it, I NEED IT. So here's my latest must haves!

Deep Conditioner:

If you're like me, and put product on your hair everyday, you need to be paying some attention to your hair! I put heat on my hair almost every day, if not every other, so my hair dries out very easily, because it's thick & not oily at all! This is such a great conditioning treatment because you can wash your hair when you get in the shower, then put this on, and  shave your legs etc, and you'll be good to go! This is something you can pick up at any grocery store & they have several different kinds! They're also only $5! 

Heat protectant: 

Like I said in the above post, I need to be paying lots of attention to my hair! Not until recently, did I realize I wasn't even using a heat protectant among the many products I use daily. One of my favorite bloggers, Southern Curls & Pearls, introduced me to this amazing product! I recently had to get 3 inches cut off of my hair because it was so fried! Now, this product will be applied after every wash & I'll be good to go! If you're not using a heat protectant, you need to look into one! This is a pricier one, but it works, and you don't use very much product at once. It's worth buying one that works, rather than a cheaper one that does nothing! 

Finishing Powder:

What is this stuff?! It wasn't until recently that I even know what this stuff was. Do you wear bronzer? Do you highlight and or contour? Then you NEED this! What this does is it blends those "lines" (how you highlight & contour) so it doesn't look like line, line, line, instead it looks like it all goes together! This also "finishes" your makeup, meaning you'll apply it as your last thing. What I love about this is that there is no color, so it's not really like applying another layer of makeup, it's very light and airy! At $10 this is a score!

Mascara:

If you're looking for a quick put on & go mascara, this is perfect for that! This mascara provides full coverage, while lengthening more than thickening, which is something I love. This is only $24 so it's not splurging either, because mascara is something I like to spend money on, because it's a make it or break it item! This mascara if Too Faced- Better Than Sex. One reason why I tried this product was because any item you buy from Sephora, you can return at any time, even after use, if you are not pleased with it! So now you can try anything basically with no hassle! 

Fake Tan:

I am a fake tanner. I love me some fake tan. I have quite the collection because I can never find that perfect one. They're either streaky, or orange, or have a horrid smell. This one. This one is the holy grail of fake tanners. It doesn't streak. Doesn't turn orange. Doesn't smell. And literally goes on so smooth and stays on the longest! This is the lotion form, but it also comes in spray. I love it! I've have a tan for two weeks now, just by 3 applications of this gradual lotion. You'll see instant color, because it contains bronzer, so you can see where you've already applied it! This is IT! You will not regret this purchase for the summer. (I haven't tested it, but I really believe this will last through chlorine swimming pools also...!!!) 
Www.YouniqueByCLG.com to purchase / view.
Also, here's a look at a before & after using this product!
Right: White. Left: Fake Tan. 


Dry Shampoo:

This is amazing for us dark hair girls! I love dry shampoo, but when you really need it, you use a lot, and it's hard to get that white coloring blended into your roots! This one, is for us! This spray doesn't come out light colored, it comes out dark so that there is no visual of you using dry shampoo or just looking like you have grey roots. This is my FAV brand of dry shampoo & the coloring is the icing on the cake! They also have it for blondes! And the scents they offer are really good!

Toner:

This is my first, and favorite toner. I've never been a toner user, because they either left me oily, or just didn't leave me feeling anything. This toner, first off smells amazing, because there is rose water in it! I use this daily! I use it at night after I wash my face & I use it in the morning to feel refreshed! (I don't wash my face in the morning. I know, I know, I should, but that would wake me up really fast & I like to mozy along in the mornings...) This toner is great! It's from Lush, which is just fun to go in itself. They'll give you a sample of anything and let you try a million amazing products. All of their goods aren't tested on animals & they are natural. I love them! This toner can also be spritzed on during the day to freshen you up or can be applied after makeup to set it! 

Makeup Remover:

I HATE makeup remover. Why? Because it leaves you oily. But, that was until I tried this cleansing water. This is amazing! It's a very gentle makeup remover, that doesn't leave an oily layer on your skin. Also- if chosen to do in this order, you can wash your face and then use this, and you don't have to wash it off! I personally use this, then wash my face, but for those nights you don't feel like washing your face, this can be used with no washing off! I've had this for quite a while, and still have half a bottle left! Normally I go through makeup remover like it's going out of style!

Spring Scents:


I love perfume, but I also love a good body spray. These from Victoria Secret are some of my favs, that are currently 2 for $10 & you'll get a Secret Rewards card with your purchase, that in turn is at least worth $10! It's a win win! I was walking in the mall yesterday & saw these on sale so I went in and smelled all 485 scents, and finally told myself, I just have to pick two & leave or I'll be here all day! I actually came home, and threw away one of my old "PINK" scents from them, that I have had for a good 3 years probably. I only through it away because I had two new ones to replace it. It's hard to be a hoarder... Never enough room!  Lol. 


These are a few of my favorite currents items! 

Let me know if there are any that I should give a try!




Baylor Girl In Pearls

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment :

  1. I think I'm gonna have to give that self tanner a try! I'm so pale (ghostly 👻) and it's about time to fix that!

    www.mrscliftonscloset.com

    ReplyDelete