Downtown Style

Okay... So we all know I have a slight obsession with leather leggings & dressing comfy....
So why not combine the best of both worlds?!

















These are my FAV Lysse vegan leather leggings! If I could, I would wear them every, single, day! What's the best part about these leggings? There's a tummy control band, to suck it in for ya & the pin stripe seam down the back, is a nice little detail!

Plaid is my fav print this season, and if you combine plaid & oversize, I am your first gal to buy it! Oversized anything, actually. If I can get away with wearing leggings, I want it. I can't tell you the last time I wore jeans.... I call those "real pants".... And those can be uncomfortable... 

This is a great outfit to get away with all those Christmas festivities this week, and even keep going on into the new year! Comfy, cute, and you can dress it up or keep it casual! 
I actually paired this outfit with Converse later that night, and did our downtown Wonderland of Lights activities in it! 

Where can you get my plaid top? Downtown Girls & Brother. 




Baylor Girl In Pearls

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments :

Post a Comment