Movin' On Up!

MY FIRST BLOG POST!!

First of all, let me say that I am so excited to share my first blog post with you all & I cannot thank you enough for checking it out!

I recently moved back to Waco, this time not into the dorm, but into my first big girl apartment! This is so exciting! Bits & pieces still need to be finished up, but overall all things are looking so good!

I wanted to share my room with you all & where I got some of my key pieces that I love so much!

Here's a look into my room:

(I got these adorable monogram canvases for each roommate, 
so that everyone knows who's room is who's when they come over! We all love them!)

  



Now, I'm going to be spending a lot of time in my room, so I might as well make it something I absolutely love & am comfortable in.... I NEVER want to leave now!! AHHHH! I am in freaking love with how my room turned out! From the bedding, to the canvases, to my deer head (that my grandmother said was a cute Christmas decoration...), to my lamps, I am slightly obsessed right now!
Now, when I want to actually put some effort into things, which is why I am at school, and do some business, I have a little corner that I can get down & get my list of things done!

Well, this is all for now, I hope you enjoyed checking out my room & seeing what it's all about! Thanks for checking out my blog & be sure to follow me on my social media
DID YOU KNOW: you can get my blog posts sent directly to you! Scroll down until you see it on the right hand side!

Baylor Girl In Pearls

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments :